Lost and Co-Found: Linking Cross-Border Partners
This panel aims to showcase emerging market tech companies and discuss opportunities for cross-country collaboration. Namely, panelists will attempt to unveil how emerging market tech startups look for cofounders and high-level executives abroad, especially those with strong technical backgrounds. In so doing, panelists will highlight opportunities that exist in said markets for experienced tech professionals and discuss what channels exist for collaboration.
- What staffing gaps in emerging market companies are hindering rapid growth?
- Would a mid-level employee at a benchmark US-based company, because of his/her tech experience, be an executive change maker at a burgeoning emerging market company?
- Should emerging market entrepreneurs have to move to the US to find the best talent or is there an opportunity for cross-border collaboration, or even attracting experienced US tech talent to other countries?
- Given the cut-throat job market of the US, would junior to mid-level tech-xperts be drawn to working at or partnering with high-growth tech companies abroad?
- How can talented Americans in the tech industry open themselves up to international entrepreneurs looking to expand to the states?
- Amr Shady, CEO, T.A. Telecom
Sasha Sadrai, Account Manager - Entrepreneur Services , Endeavor
Show me another