Move Your Startup to Austin... for Free!
Meet 5 tech startups from that have a clear path to being profitable on less than $1 million in funding. That doesn’t mean they aren’t big ideas, it just means they are capital efficient and the entrepreneurs are scrappy. They have customer traction and now they are ready to put the pedal to the metal.
They come from around the world but they are all competing for the opportunity to move their startup to Austin, Texas.
Last year's winner Meritful received a “relocation” package worth more than $100,000:
- $35,000 investment from CTAN
- 3 months rent in a 3 bedroom house from HomeAway
- 6 months of co-working at Capital Factory
- 6 months of server hosting from Rackspace
- Moving services from uShip
- 6 months of local groceries from Greenling
- 5 Lenovo laptops from CDW
- 2 badges for SXSW 2014
- and many more benefits…
Meritful also went on to join the Capital Factory Incubator.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is an example of a great startup pitch?
- What kind of startup is a good fit for Austin, Texas?
- Why would I want to move my startup to Austin, Texas?
- What other startups are there in Austin, Texas?
- What's the latest with Meritful, the startup that won the competition last year?
- Joshua Baer Capital Factory
Joshua Baer Capital Factory
Show me another