HATCH Pitch Competition Part 3 & Awards
HATCH pitch is the revolutionary competition for tech startups making life better. Join our well-connected audience as the last group of finalists present their business plans and receive feedback from esteemed entrepreneur, corporate, angel, and venture investor judges. Tension mounts as the judges select winners. The audience weighs in with comments and votes using mobile and web. Winners of the Qukku video contest are announced and we watch their 1-minute masterpieces. Then comes the big moment when the HATCH pitch winners are announced.
Finalists are selected from a large pool of applicants from around the world. They prepare with education and coaching from experts to refine their business models and presentations to make the most awesome pitch. Prizes include hosting services, tablets, investor meetings, media exposure, office space, consultations, and mentoring. HATCH alumni have raised funds and generally kicked ass.
Come see the best of the best!
- Which innovative tech startups will garner the highest virtual investment from our panel of early stage investor judges?
- Which startup presenter can inspire the HATCH audience to vote them the audience favorite?
- Which startup has the most social influence amongst the HATCH finalists?
- What are the HATCH judges looking for in startups? What technology, entrepreneurial, and investing trends do they see in the year ahead?
- Which startups can articulate their value proposition or their idea in the most creative and engaging one-minute video, and then get their fans to vote them to the top?
Greg Wright Mbira Group
Show me another