Longhorn Startup Showcase
Presented by The University of Texas at Austin, the Longhorn Startup Showcase is a fast pitch competition for UT Austin-based student startups with revolutionary ideas looking for funding to scale their innovations. We will choose five finalists to advance and present to a hometown panel of corporate, angel, and venture investor judges in front of a well-connected audience at SXSW 2013. The Longhorn Startup Showcase Pitch finalists will each engage in Q&A sessions with judges and have opportunities for discussions with the audience.
- How do students create successful startups and what are some leading examples of those companies?
- What are some of the innovative concepts that drive these student startups?
- How do mentors (including faculty, entrepreneurs, and investors) work within the ecology of Austin startups?
- How do the judges (including faculty, entrepreneurs, and investors) push critical thinking about each of the companies?
- How do student startup pitch competitions impact entrepreneurship ecology?
- Christina White The University of Texas at Austin
Christina White The University of Texas at Austin
Show me another