Giving Your Fans Brand Ownership
How do you take a dormant community of nearly 10 million Facebook fans and wake them up to become your biggest marketing channel?
In 2013, Monopoly looked to shake up their marketing, and create a global campaign to change their game FOREVER with the Save You Token social voting campaign, where one token would be removed from the game forever, and ultimately be replaced with a new token!
How did it happen? With a key consumer insight and an edgy idea, Monopoly put the future of the brand in the fans' hands. The result? A bigger, highly-invested community, social brand partners, a increase in sales, and an updated game that will never be the same!
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you take a dormant community of nearly 10 million Facebook fans and wake them up to become your biggest marketing channel?
- How can your biggest fans spread your marketing message while owning your brand's image and product development?
- How can your brand collaborate and borrow equity from other brands in the social space?
- How can a highly-engaged community and innovative marketing lead to earned media? And, how can that earned media continue that cycle and increase more engagement?
- How do you create a long-lasting impression by capturing an iconic moment in time?
- Victor Lee, Vice President Digital Brand Marketing, Hasbro
Victor Lee, Vice President Digital Brand Marketing, Hasbro
Show me another