20 Million Over 20: Open Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship is the life blood of any thriving community; the more entrepreneurs that realize their dream, the better it is for society. According to Entrepreneur magazine, 84 Million Americans are currently or want to become entrepreneurs. This panel will aim to answer the question of how to make entrepreneurship accessible to the masses. While risky, any would-be entrepreneur, regardless of age, has a shot at making her dreams a reality. As more and more individuals have embraced this risk, the market is providing more resources than ever before. This panel will provide an in-depth look at how to leverage the existing frameworks that make entrepreneurship open, and brainstorm future frameworks that are needed to continue to support the dream globally. The panel of experts will provide case studies of entrepreneurs that have found success using these resources, how you can leverage it yourself and what drives the panelists to make entrepreneurship open to all ages and genders.
- How does one determine if entrepreneurship is the right "career path" for him or herself?
- How do you mitigate risk when pursuing a new idea and what are some practical ways to know when to proceed with it full-time?
- My idea has been validated, how do I take advantage of all of the great resources available?
- How do I find and select the best people to work with? What are some examples?
- What future frameworks do you think need to exist to continue making entrepreneurship open to the millions of would-be entrepreneurs globally?
- Naveed Lalani NaveedLalani.com
- Paul O'Brien Cospace
- Scott Gerber Young Entrepreneur Council
- Shaherose Charania Women 2.0
Naveed Lalani NaveedLalani.com