If TV is the new Radio, Brands are the new A&R...
In recent years visual media has become recognized as a potent platform to provide exposure for a band. But how can the brands who are licensing these songs better leverage music? What steps can they take to be more proactive in extending their music partnerships to ultimately reach more consumers/make more fans?
- What do bands look for in a brand ?
- What classic mistakes do brands make that fail to capitalize on music opportunities?
- Can a brand perform the duties of a traditional record company?
- Can a brand alignment eliminate the need for a record label relationship?
- What does the future hold for brand and band partnerships? Indies vs Majors.
- Michael Frick, Partner/Executive Producer, Mophonics
- PJ Bloom, Partner/Music Supervisor, Neophonic Inc.
- Duffy Patten, Creative Director, Commonwealth
- Todd Porter, EP Experiential /Music Supervisor, Goodby, Silverstein & Parnters
Michael Frick, Partner/Executive Producer, Mophonics
Show me another