Why Content + Scale = A Win for Game Advertising
Gaming is an advertising medium which is driven by engaging content and cross-platform solutions and, increasingly, brands are taking notice with higher advertising spending across console, social and mobile.
During this informative and fun session, we will focus on the content and audience of today’s game play which is the focus of the IAB Games Committee. You will learn the latest statistics from newly released, updated Nielsen research including trends on who is playing, where they’re playing and when they’re playing.
And we’ll share three short video case studies of IAB MIXX Award finalist entries showing highly entertaining and engaging game advertising creative with proven results for brands. Last year's SXSW attendees really liked the videos which sparked a lot of great discussion during the Q&A session.
Come join us and walk away with a better sense of the value and scale of game advertising.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the latest trends in gaming demographics?
- How have mobile and tablet impacted game play?
- What is multi-platform play and how much has it grown?
- Who's doing great advertising on games?
- What metrics do advertisers measure for their game advertising?
Susan Borst iab
Show me another