Includification - More Gamers with Accessibility
The Indie dev platforms have leveled the playing field for getting a good idea to market. This means more titles are fighting for a finite number of "gaming hours". With 20% of the US population having a disability, these gamers may be left out of your title because of poor design choices you made. We are going to discuss some strategies to include accessibility in your game, without changing your vision. What features will bring in the most gamers, and how to share your accessibility wins with the audience that cares.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Is adding accessibility to my game "all or nothing"?
- Why should I care about accessibility in my title?
- How do I market that these features are in my game now?
- What do I need to add to support this large population?
- What can I expect in the way of gamers by adding these features?
- Mark Barlet The AbleGamers Foundation
Mark Barlet The AbleGamers Foundation
Show me another