Prosourcing: The Future of Video Journalism?
“Prosourcing” is a model of news gathering that harnesses the cost-effectiveness and global access of citizen journalism and integrates it with the best practices of professional journalism. Watch Storyhunter present its vision for the future of news.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you use elements of crowdsourcing to produce premium content?
- How do news providers improve international coverage without increasing costs?
- How do you incentivize professionals to work with your company?
- What will the future of news look like?
- How will online video revolutionize TV?
- jaron gilinsky, CEO and co-founder, Storyhunter
Alex Ragir, co-founder , Storyhunter
Show me another