Bypass The Bypass: The Law Of Readiness in Health
A fireside chat with Internet / IP Communication (The FCC's Pulver Order) and startup investor, Jeff Pulver, on his very public journey on losing 100+ pounds, transforming his body, and rebooting his life. Without surgery, Jeff has inspired others to do likewise by leveraging the social web and discovering his "quantified self." Jeff will share private and very personal moments in his 12 month journey and "The Law of Readiness."
Additional Supporting Materials
- What was the tipping point for you to start off doing this? How does one deal with self perception, body image, and the will to take the first step. When you started, describe the journey, how it unfolded and where it has taken you.
- What are the obstacles you faced, and how did you break through in changing your state of mind, so that you can change your state of health, wellness, fitness, food, and mental well being? What are the trigger points at each stage?
- How do you measure? Describe the quantified self. How to use leverage the power of your social community to not only gain support, but inspire thousands of others to retake and reboot their lives.
- How long should you allow yourself to break-through, sustain, and make a life-long commitment to taking better care of yourself?
- I'm not over weight. Why should I care about what you have to say?
Alan Weinkrantz Alan Weinkrantz And Company
Show me another