Keep Calm and Mobile On
Mobility is driving innovation that makes our personal and professional lives more efficient and productive. Mobile devices are a hub of information, specifically how they interact between individuals and other devices. They are becoming a person’s primary news source, wallet, car key, GPS, corporate data gateway, and they are now wearable and even embedded within the body. They can tell us if our milk is almost empty, there is a wreck on the way to work, or if a new business contract is signed. But when every piece of technology is connected to the Internet, how can businesses possibly protect corporate information while promoting end user productivity?
Mobile industry veteran John Marshall will explore innovative ways to manage corporate connectivity in a diverse mobile environment with smartphones, tablets, laptops and peripherals, as well as content and apps on these devices. Marshall will identify strategies & steps to activate mobility in this converging and evolving ecosystem.
Additional Supporting Materials
- At what rate is the mobile ecosystem evolving and consumerizing IT in the enterprise?
- In what ways is mobility creating a profound impact on the enterprise in the Internet of Things?
- Where is the mobile landscape heading in the next year? 5 years? 10 years?
- What are the necessary steps to mitigate the impact of converging mobile assets related to devices, apps, content, email and more?
- How are increasing investments in mobility forcing IT leaders to address several challenges and mobile security complexities?
- John Marshall AirWatch
Alexandra Ebanks AirWatch
Show me another