After Wrap: Finding The Right Distribution Partner
So you've made your film and you've been accepted into a Film Festival That Matters, such as SXSW. What now? This panel, moderated by Elizabeth Sheldon, VP at Kino Lorber, will explore how best to get the attention of the Right Distributor for Your Film. Josh Braun (Submarine), Dana O'Keefe (Cinetic Rights Management), Arianna Bocco (SVP Acquisitions, IFC) and Dori Begley (SVP, Magnolia Pictures) talk about what they look for in an indie film, how they determine a film's best path to box office glory and beyond, how they partner with filmmakers, and their advice when it comes to selecting a distribution partner. Come find out what the insiders know.
- What should I do with my film after wrapping production?
- How can I find the right distributor?
- What should I look for in a distributor?
- What do distributors look for in indie films?
- How can a distributor help my film find critical and commercial success?
- Elizabeth Sheldon, Vice President , Kino Lorber
- Josh Braun, Owner, Submarine Entertainment
- Arianna Bocco, SVP of Acquisitions, IFC
- Dana O'Keefe, Senior Executive Sales Agent, Cinetic Media LLC
- Dori Begley, SVP of Acquisitions at Magnolia Pictures / HDNet Films / Landmark Theatres / Truly Indie, Magnolia Pictures
Elizabeth Sheldon, Vice President , Kino Lorber
Show me another