Nordic Startups Sharing Success Stories
We want to open a new kind of era in speaking about the success of startups coming from the Nordics. This would be another channel for the Nordic startups to pitch, not to investors but to likeminded people. Not only to sell their idea, but to coach and help others. We would like to host a session (several panels) on the success storiess of Nordic startups (Rovio, Spotify, Supercell) and enablers (Aalto Innovation University, Startup Sauna, Mobile Monday, FinnMob, Finpro...) - and mix and match people telling the stories, sharing learnings and coaching others. Interactive sessions with conversations with the audience.
- Why so many (mobile) innovatons come from the Nordic countries, what is in the morning porrigdge (or sauna-beers)?
- What is the role of government support in building succesful startups in the Nrdics, and how can that be copied to other countries as well?
- Is there a new game after Angry Birds and Clash of Clans? What kind? Why is the (mobile) gaming industry that hot currently, is game development and storywriting taught in schools?
- How the globalization affects Nordics, how can global co-operation be enhanced?
- What the F happened to Nokia and what can we learn from that? Will there be another technology giant from Finland, or will people found smaller startups. How can those smaller ones work together?
- Peter Green Sensing Ltd
Peter Green Sensing Ltd
Show me another