Community Managers: Ready for a Seat at the Table?
This is not a lecture. You will not be bored by endless PowerPoint presentations or suffer through a panel of "experts" who do not give you any actionable insights. Do you want to get your hands dirty and walk out the door of this workshop with policy, process and training outlines to support your community managers and others in the organization with authorized representative responsibilities? There will be no cut and paste creation. This is a four hour long workshop encouraging others to share the best practices and group together community managers from all industry backgrounds. This workshop is all about YOU. It is time to have advanced conversations and push the community management conversation beyond managing Twitter and Facebook status updates. Are you ready for a seat at the table?
- Do you have a corporate policy addressing social media?
- Does your corporate policy or process materials have any "teeth" or authority?
- Do you have your social experiences mapped out in parallel with the offline experience to determine gaps and opportunities of touch-points?
- Do you have any enterprise training or awareness procedures for your policy and process?
- Do you want to have a seat at the table with other executives?
- Lauren Vargas, Head of Social Media and Community, Aetna, Inc.
Lauren Vargas, Head of Social Media and Community, Aetna, Inc.
Show me another