Fitness Wearables and the Quantifiable Self
Fitness wearables are currently one of the hottest items on the market right now. And, it’s amazing all of the data they can track – from deep sleep patterns to calories burned. But how does a user even begin to make sense of all the data they accumulate from wearing one of these devices?
Now, companies that have expertise in biofeedback technologies and measuring the quantifiable self are taking things one step further by bringing new wearables to the market that not only track all necessary vitals – they actually help users make correlations between various metrics and data points.
Speakers that represent some of the pioneers in the fitness technology industry will offer unique insights into the latest trends, and the growing need for companies to offer consumers insights into the cause-and-effect of actions on our bodies and habits so that they can make lasting, impactful changes to their health and fitness routines.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How are the latest sophisticated technologies affecting how consumers use fitness wearables?
- What can be done to make self-tracking tools better?
- How does providing insight into cause-and-effect data impact a user's quantifiable self?
- How can the data be used for a greater purpose?
- How will the integration of technology and wearables impact health and wellness in the U.S. and beyond?
Kathy Johnson Consort Partners
Show me another