Long Tail Fundraising in a Digital World
Crowdsourced fundraising is all the rage. From Kickstarter to Indiegogo, non-profits are finding success with short-term social campaigns. But how can non-profits scale their fundraising efforts over the long term? While most crowdfunding programs last a month or two, fundraising is a year-round process.
This session will examine how non-proprofits can scale sustainable fundraising efforts via content marketing tools and tactics.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What digital tools exist for non-profits to enhance and streamline their fundraising efforts?
- What tools can non-profits use to inspire repeat donations?
- What are some of the common pitfalls non-profits face when fundraising and how to avoid them?
- How to enlist the help of social media and publishing partners for year-round fundraising?
- How can you leverage your fans to help market your fundraising campaigns in an organic way?
- Babette Pepaj, Founder, BakeSpace, Inc.
Babette Pepaj, Founder, BakeSpace, Inc.
Show me another