Brands Driven by Artistic Communities
The beauty of community driven brands is the natural order of customer focus. Hear from three brands that have built - and recently launched - brands centered around artistic communities. The first vlogger and her community to drive a new beauty brand through L'Oreal the largest beauty retailer in the world, Spotify (who needs no introduction, especially in the live music capital of the world) and Shapeways, who is leading the 3-D Printing revolution.
Join Michelle Phan, (new community brand launching 8/15/13) L’Oreal Digital Pioneer and YouTube’s second most popular women vloggers, Josh Karpf, Global Head of Social for Spotify, and Savannah Peterson, Social Media Manager for 3-D printing innovators Shapeways.
This group will discuss how their artistic communities are transforming beauty, music and the maker movement.
- What does it mean to be a community driven brand?
- How do you launch and manage a brand centered around community?
- What is the benefit of fostering a centralized artistic outlet?
- Why will community driven brands thrive?
- How does the community evolution inform future product/service direction?
jenny dearing The outCast Agency
Show me another