Media Speed Dating: Filmmakers Digital Hackathon
If you could set up two industries on a date (that would inevitably lead to marriage, babies and happily ever after) what would those two industries be?
We have a hunch that introducing filmmakers and tech geeks to one another could lead to the start of beautiful relationships.
This session will seek to fuse independent filmmakers and tech savvy developers together for three days of brainstorming, designing and developing technical solutions to independent filmmakers' most pressing problems.
You're cordially invited to the union of film and digital, guaranteed to lead to a happy ending.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What kind of solutions can tech people devise to streamline and solve independent filmmakers' biggest hurdles?
- How can two industries work together to drive digital innovation?
- What are the benefits of the hackathon format in helping to drive the creation of new digital products?
- What is an example of "disruptive innovation" and why is this a positive thing?
- Can two seemingly disparate industries work together to uncover universal, solutions to widely-experienced issues?
- Dario Meli Invoke
Lima Al-Azzeh Invoke