Making The Most Of Record Store Day
Record Store Day has taken on a life of its own. It seems everyone wants to get involved in one form or fashion. Having a great release concept is big factor - but what else can be done to capitalize on every music junkie's favorite day of the year? From t-shirts to posters, in-store performances to promoting your release via social networks - explore the many ways in which you can stake your claim on the third Saturday of April.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is Record Store Day and why should I participate?
- How can I make my title stand out?
- What are RSD items that have been successful in the past?
- What are some best practices to make sure my RSD pieces are pulled off without a hitch?
- Even if I don't have a title out this Record Store Day, is there something I can do to capitalize on the buzz?
- Jason Taylor, Sales & Marketing Director, Redeye Distribution
- Billy Maupin, General Manager, Yep Roc Music Group
- Carrie Colliton, Crew Chief, Record Store Day
Lauren Branson, Publicist, Yep Roc Music Group
Show me another