Content Changes Everything: Even The Way We Shop
These days content is popping up in subtle, unexpected places, extending far beyond the blogs magazines and newspapers we traditionally rely on. As more and more retailers are creating new mediums to directly interact and share information with customers, we’ve come to view our favorite brands in a whole new light. There are many unique ways retailers and e-commerce sites are utilizing content and now, thanks to quality, authentic content, company stories are resonating with customers on an emotional and personal level now more than ever. Sites like Etsy’s consumer blog and YouTube channel or Williams-Sonoma's ‘Taste’ shape the role brands and companies holistically play in a customer’s life by offering how-to tips and advice that extend far beyond marketing a product. In this session, a panel of experts will speak to the changing consumer relationship and how effective storytelling can, and often times, does lead to strengthened brand loyalty.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What qualities make up the ideal piece of brand content?
- In what ways can brand marketers assure authenticity when it comes to branded content?
- How has branded content changed the way customers interact with brands and how have they benefited from the engagement?
- Content marketing seems like the buzzword du jour, but is it really as useful as advocates have made it out to be?
- What are the biggest current trends in content marketing and how will the industry evolve?
Vanessa Zackler LaunchSquad
Show me another