The Art of Making Fun of Yourself
Can a sense of humor be strategic? In the age of hashtag fails and campaign flops, it's crucial to use a dash of humor in your social recipe. How do you incorporate humor from the beginning of a process and not as an afterthought? By laughing at themselves, brands and agencies can diffuse conflict around campaigns in crisis, overcome messaging mess-ups, and put out fires with funny. It’s all about knowing when and how to deploy the humor bomb.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are some of the biggest fails in social?
- What if my brand isn't funny?
- How do you incorporate humor into a campaign?
- Can a sense of humor be strategic?
- Why is humor important for social?
- Ben Huh Cheezburger, Inc
Jen Nausin Cheezburger, Inc