Faster Than Real-Time: Predictive Marketing
Every leading brand recognizes the necessity of social marketing to reach and engage customers, but so far this activity has mostly focused on listening and response. It’s reactive rather than proactive. But new real-time predictive techniques enable anticipation of change before it happens. This opens to the door to marketing in faster than real-time, marketing ahead of the curve.
Whether determining when to publish, what keywords to buy, what consumers want, the direction of sentiment, or how to allocate budgets for best ROI, predictive marketing techniques offer a key competitive advantage. But predictive marketing requires new tools and methodologies, many of which are only starting to emerge.
This panel brings together top marketers and digital strategists to discuss the next big revolution in marketing: predictive technology. Panelists will share their most effective tools and approaches to predictive marketing as well as case studies and examples from leading brands.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can marketers identify or predict emerging trends?
- What tools and technologies enable predictive marketing?
- How can predictive techniques inform marketing spend?
- How can predictive marketing improve social marketing?
- How do companies take advantage of emerging trends effectively?
Doug Freeman Jones-Dilworth
Show me another