Mobile Advertising Needs A Paradigm Shift
Our cell phones are literally an extension of us. We rely on them to keep us connected to friends, colleagues and the online community we've never even met. They tell us where to shop, where to eat, where to drive, when to sleep, when to wake and we never leave home without them. Ever. We are emotionally connected to our mobile device. No matter what we need, there’s an app for that…and an ad for that. An ad that is untimely, irrelevant and just plain annoying. It's time for a paradigm shift in Mobile Advertising.
As the platform with the largest location based social graph in the world, Banjo has tremendous insight to understanding mobile behavior. People post to different networks depending on where they are, what they are doing and who they are with. This also varies greatly by city, region, country, and even time of day.
Join Damien Patton from Banjo and Asif Khan from The LBMA as they reveal surprising insights and statistics from mobile behavior around the world.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What does data show when it comes how, when and where people are using their mobile devices? Why should location be a key indicator when looking at data?
- Advertisers are missing their mark and they might not even know it. Learn how to avoid common mistakes and pitfalls in advertising.
- What are some of the best examples of brands that are actually engaging and connecting with their consumers in new and innovative ways?
- Everyone will always ask, "How are you going to monetize?" Start-ups need to hear why just throwing ads up in an app may be the fastest way for users to hit "delete."
- What are the top 3 things brands and startups learn from one other?
Jennifer Peck Banjo
Show me another