Non-Tech Women in Tech Startups: Achieving Success
If you walk into the office of a tech startup, from B2C to B2B businesses, chances are you'll see a room full of men and maybe one or two females. While we want to see more female engineers, this talk will be focused on how non technical women can develop success careers in startups in non traditional ways. Join Adena DeMonte, Director of Marketing and first non-founding employee at Badgeville, the #1 gamification platform, and Casey Taylor, former Director of Digital Analytics, Gamestop, and current co-founder and Partner at new digital analytics agency PivotalAnalytics for this core conversation to discuss how women at all stages of their careers can define non-technical roles within tech startups or as founders, and promote the value they bring to the organization at an early stage across key business areas such as marketing, analytics, customer success, sales, and more.
- What can we do to help startups have a better balance of women in their early stages?
- What roles are available at startups for non-tech (engineer) women?
- How can you find opportunities at young startups, and convince founders that you are worth hiring?
- What should you look for in a startup opportunity or in founding your own consulting business to achieve success?
- How can women best support each other to help grow the number of females in early-stage tech startups and agencies?
Adena DeMonte Badgeville
Show me another