CEO at 31: Models, Lingerie, and NYC
In less than 2 years, Morgan Hermand-Waiche, CEO & Founder of intimates eCommerce brand Adore Me, has raised over $11 million in venture capital funding and heads the fastest growing lingerie brand in the industry. With 40-50% growth month-over-month last year and the recent hire of Victoria’s Secret‘s ex head of design, press is calling Adore Me the next “Victoria’s Secret killer”. And all of this is thanks to first time, 31-years young, Adore Me CEO, Morgan Hermand-Waiche.
Here, Morgan shares what it’s like to be the male founder of a lingerie brand and how he was able to raise three rounds of funding and build a brand selling exclusively online, all with the goal of taking down the “most recognizable brand in the world” (WWD), Victoria’s Secret.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How to raise several rounds of funding as a first time CEO?
- As a new company, what should you outsource and what should you keep in house?
- Why should you go after the giant in an industry? (and how to do it!)
- How are online-only brands revolutionizing the retail experience?
- How to sustain double-digit growth month-over-month?
- Morgan Hermand-Waiche Adore Me
Stephanie Falcon Adore Me
Show me another