5 Lessons Learned from Movie Studios on How to Market Your Movie
Join our discussion with Hollywood movie experts from the studios who'll share tips on how movies use social media to reach and engage fans. We'll discuss how top Hollywood studios use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and other tools to increase awareness, engage fans, and build community around to movie titles. We'll discuss both broad strategy and hands on tools for success, including mobile, international, and more.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the top social media tools to promote movies, and how do they differ: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest?
- How does the timing of your social media campaign work to promote the title from 1-2 years before release, 1-6 months before release, the week before release, release date and after?
- What is the most engaging content: photos, videos, trailers, and how does different content work well across different social media sites?
- How do you measure the success of your social media campaigns: views, clicks, shares, etc.?
- What are the new tools we should be watching for? What's cutting edge in social media (tying social to purchases, etc.)
- Kevin Winston, CEO, Founder, Digital LA
- Bettina Sherick, SVP, Digital Strategic Marketing, 20th Century Fox International
- Maria Pacheco, Sr Director, Marketing, DreamWorks Animation
- Ethan Applen, Executive Director, Warner Bros - MediaCamp
Kevin Winston, CEO, Founder, Digital LA
Show me another