Startup Grind What Makes Austin a Startup Hub
Startup Grind presents three diverse views of what makes Austin a more successful startup town than some larger cities. The panel will present perspectives from the City of Austin, an economic development consultant from TIP Strategies and the CEO of Stormpulse, a tech company that relocated to Austin. Learn why Austin is uniquely positioned as a strong startup community and what strategies other communities can apply to be more entrepreneur friendly.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is the City of Austin doing to make a strong city for startups and entrepreneurs?
- What are the economic and cultural lessons cities can learn from Austin?
- What can I do as a community to encourage startups and entrepreneurs?
- Why would you relocate a tech startup to Austin?
- What resources are available to startups and entrepreneurs in Austin?
Andi Gillentine StartupGrind
Show me another