So You Want Our Seed Money? Here's How to Get It!
Several top Internet and technology seed investors come together for the first time on one stage to tell their stories and answer your questions about best and worst practices in raising venture capital for start-up companies. Hear from the same people who have invested in the Internet's hottest new start-ups like Path, Evernote, Birchbox, Refinery29, Makerbot, Groupme, Artsy, Fab, and many more! This is your chance to learn how to increase the chances of your company getting funded by seed investors.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the best and worst practices that entrepreneurs make when pitching their business to seed investors?
- What are the best ways for an entrepreneur to increase their odds of getting a first meeting with a seed investor?
- How far along should a business be before trying to raise seed funding?
- What makes a good business pitch? How do you increase your chances of getting funded?
- How should an entrepreneur choose who to take seed funding from and at what terms?
- Kevin Colleran General Catalyst
- David Tisch BoxGroup
- Ben Lerer Lerer Ventures
- Matt Mazzeo Lowercase Capital
Kevin Colleran General Catalyst
Show me another