Optimism in the Face of Accelerating Change
"We live in a world of accelerating disruption... Businesses are being transformed, robots are taking our jobs and everyone is terrified of the future.. And yet when you take a closer look, you might find that our dystopian views might be more a result of the hardwiring of our brain than with the facts... The truth is renewable technologies are set to transform the world and our economies in ways we can barely fathom, with innovation increasingly coming from DIY groups leveraging emerging technologies".
- Why are people so worried about the future?
- What can we actually expect to happen?
- How will we solve "insurmountable" problems?
- Is technology the way forward?
- What kind of impact will individuals have on their future?
- Jason Silva National Geographic
Justin Berardi SHFT.COM
Show me another