The Creative Breakthroughs Art Workshop
This hands-on collaborative art workshop will give you new insights into your own creative process; improve your creative problem solving skills; shed light on the nature of true collaboration, and be ridiculously fun.
Artist and Creativity Coach Sarah Bush will walk participants through a simple but powerful art-making exercise that will highlight the thinking process that lies within the act of creating while simultaneously helping people to see and move past the assumptions they may make while solving design problems.
Within each step of the two and a half hour long workshop, participants will also be continually collaborating with each other as they collage and solve design problems at the same time. The workshop's format respects both the introvert and extrovert and provides a compelling example of how to balance the benefits of private, individual creativity with the strengths of interaction and connection by turning the creative process into a conversation.
- How can I be more effective as a creative professional?
- How can I make the collaboration process more successful in my teams at work?
- How can I create my own inspiration when I'm tired or out of ideas?
- How can I balance creativity and collaboration without getting frustrated?
- How can I maximize my own creative potential?
- Sarah Bush, Artist/Creativity Coach, Jackson Street Studios
Sarah Bush, Artist/Creativity Coach, Jackson Street Studios
Show me another