How to Build Successful In-House Innovation Teams
You’ve read The Innovator’s Dilemma. You’ve bought in to The Lean Startup. You’re ready to kickstart your company’s product innovation efforts. There’s just one problem: you’re not sure where to begin.
-->Who should be on the innovation team?
-->How should they work?
-->How will you measure success?
Jeff will offer practical, step-by-step, guidance on how to build and support successful innovation in your business. Using insights gained from leading and working with dozens of product teams, Jeff will step through team makeup, process steps, management structure and the corporate infrastructure needed for these teams to flourish.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Who should be on the innovation team?
- What characteristics make successful innovation teams?
- What can managers do to create an environment that supports these teams?
- Why is transparency so important to these teams' success?
- What processes (waterfall, lean, agile, etc) work best for innovation teams?
- Jeff Gothelf Neo
Jeff Gothelf Neo
Show me another