A Journey of Social Responsibility Transformation
Microsoft's CPO Mike Simms and Digital Roots' CIO Wendy Hartzell chat about their front row seat within the global evolution of all things Social. Right now Social Media is disrupting more than just how companies engage with customers, its driving the transformation of Corporate Social Responsibility. As transparency has been increasing over the last decade, organizations have begun to take a proactive stance to Social Responsibility by re-inventing the way they do business across the globe. Hear these speakers talk about their roles in the the Social Responsibility Movement and the benefits of transforming organizations towards a brighter future in the connected age.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How does Social Media drive Social Responsibility?
- How is the evolution of transparency affecting organizations in the digital age?
- What is the business case for CSR in the global supply chain?
- How has Social Responsibility co-evolved with Social Media over time?
- What does the future hold for Social Responsibility in the connected age of Social Media?
Justin Gauvin Verego
Show me another