Can't Live Without You: Becoming an Everyday Brand
In spite of the huge sums of money being spent globally on marketing and communications, recent studies have revealed that most people worldwide would not care if more than 73% of brands disappeared tomorrow. Put another way, for three quarters of the companies out there, even at a time when it seems easier than ever to interact directly with their customers, consumer engagement and retention remain extremely weak.
That said, there are still brands that we can barely remember life before them. It’s about utilizing insights about social interaction and consumer behavior to create connected experiences that make people’s lives better in meaningful ways.
The brands doing it right have a lot in common; ease of use, mobile convenience and scalable engagement. Join PayPal, Mashable and Spotify as we explore the ways brands are breaking through
Additional Supporting Materials
- What brands are making a daily impact on today's "always on" consumer?
- With so much noise, how do brands break through and effectively engage with their customers?
- What strategies are "every day brands" doing differently?
- How are companies organizing internally to be more successful at daily engagement with their customers?
- How are consumer behaviors changing and what are the most important things that companies need to do to keep up?
Bergen Kay PayPal
Show me another