Age Of The Alchemist: A D&D Approach to UX Design
Today, brands need, and want to place the consumer at the center of all marketing activity. However, maintaining consistency and ensuring the greatest brand expression possible means getting specialists from multiple disciplines, and agencies on the same page. This integration is easy in theory, but incredibly challenging in practice.
The solution: Age of the Alchemist, a Dungeon Masters approach to designing brand experiences.
At the intersection of brand communication and UX design lies "Communications Alchemy" a methodology of transforming forgettable experiences into meaningful ones using agility, charisma and wisdom.
While "Communications Alchemy" might be new to Advertising & Marketing, it is old news to fans of RPG such as Dungeons & Dragons. By taking cues from this immersive game and leveraging dynamic technologies of today, we can foster better consumer connections by delivering personalized, tangible, and rewarding experiences.
This workshop will last four hours.
- How to learn about your consumer by roll playing as them, explore different roles and scenarios that your customer may encounter - and experience them to obtain a better understanding.
- How to drive integration, consistency and customization across all brand touch points.
- How to engage the consumer using game mechanics and other relevant experience design tactics.
- How to tell a story for millions that are both relevant, but different and meaningful to multiple segments. Solve problems for multiple personas in one experience.
- How to deliver the correct output based on the user research.
- Vincent Higgins, Associate Director of Corporate Communications, DDB
- Tyler Wilson, Senior Planner, DDB NY
Melody Wolff, Associate Director of Corporate Communications, DDB
Show me another