Pixel "Pretty Damn" Perfect
With continuously changing technology, and fast-paced product cycles, we as designers no longer have the luxury of laboriously debating every pixel. I will be discussing how we tackle product design and innovation at Netflix and how my approach towards mobile design has drastically shifted since my time there.
Design is not just about the pixels. It is about fast prototyping, defining success, and quick iteration in order to make profitable and beautiful products that are pixel (pretty-damn) perfect.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What tools do you use to design, iterate, and prototype mobile design?
- How does qualitative & quantitative research influence you mobile design?
- How does Netflix approach product innovation for so many platforms and languages/regions?
- How do you tackle the issues of OS ambiguity & OS specificity while maintaining a consistent user experience?
- How is the design team structured in order to keep up with The fast paced & progressing technology?
- Joel Beukelman Netflix
Joel Beukelman Netflix
Show me another