Business Growth through Strategic Relationships
We have all heard the saying, “It's not what you know, but who you know."
This is particularly true when advancing to the next stage in business. A lack of connections leads to insufficient resources, funding, customers and unfortunately-often a lack of success. This panel will walk attendees through practical, easy-to-follow steps that they can take to position themselves at the center of influence and grow their networks.
This talk will be given by “super-connecter” Judy Robinett, a former CEO of both public and private companies, board advisor to several funds including Illuminate VC, Pereg VC, and a mentor for organizations such as the Pipeline Foundation and Goldman Sachs 1000 startups. Judy believes we all have the ability and access to build a powerful network. While this panel is powerful for anyone looking to increase the quantity and quality of their connections, Ms. Robinett has a special passion for empowering women entrepreneurs and professionals.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What challenges do women--particularly entrepreneurs--face as they grow their businesses or move up in their careers?
- Why are there so few VC/angel-funded women-owned businesses and what can be done about it?
- How do I approach my network for funding without sounding desperate or greedy?
- What are the top 5 types of people I need in my network?
- How can I leverage my experience to become a center of influence and thought leadership within my industry?
- Judy Robinett Strategic Relationship Mastery
Evelyn Cashen Leverage PR
Show me another