Branded Customer Experience: The Path To Profits
Companies are waking up to the fact that customers’ perceptions have a profound impact on business metrics ranging from brand equity and customer loyalty to increased revenue and cost savings. But for businesses to succeed, they need to get serious about the way they define, implement, and manage the customer experience. Marketers play a significant role in this shift. How? Marketing communications of every shape and size set customers’ expectations about the types of interactions they’re going to have with a company. If those expectations aren't aligned with the company’s actual ability to deliver on them, customers’ perceptions will plummet and the business benefits will evaporate.
- What exactly is customer experience -- and what does it encompass?
- What are the connections between customer experience, brand, and loyalty?
- What role do various communications, touchpoints, and interactions play in creating customer expectations and delivering on them?
- How should marketers collaborate with the rest of the organization to ensure a high-quality customer experience?
- What are the business benefits of delivering a customer experience that's aligned with customer expectations?
- Kerry Bodine, VP & Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Craig LaRosa, Principal, Brand Experience, Continuum
Kerry Bodine, VP & Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
Show me another