AI: Natural Interactions Between Man and Machine
In an increasingly connected world, our devices will become an extension of ourselves, embracing elements of ambient intelligence, voice and natural language understanding to not only deliver desired information, but understand our needs/wants in predictive, contextual ways as they learn about us and our surroundings. Enabled by cloud-based intelligent systems and personal assistant technologies, we’re reaching a new level of man/machine interaction through the intelligence behind the way our requests are processed and subsequently entering an era of big data that’ll enable intelligent, natural interactions that anticipate and proactively address our needs. In order to truly capture human interaction, the next generation of technologies need to detect subtle cues from our voice, expressions, gestures and intent. Complex interactions such as these will become just as natural as interacting with another person. How do we make man/machine come together so our interactions are organic?
Additional Supporting Materials
- How does the integration of Ambient Intelligence work with voice, touch, gesture, tone, eyes and other cues to reach a level where our interactions with devices are seamless?
- The mobile device has been the center of the personal assistant era; what other machines or electronics can we expect to see personal assistants and advisors extend to?
- How close are we to seeing a real seamless interaction between man and machine: are we 5, 10 or 20 years out?
- How do we make technology work for people versus forcing people to adapt to technology?
- Where are we seeing the use of Ambient Intelligence? Are we going to see a rapid adoption of the technology?
- Vlad Sejnoha Nuance Communications
Medha Paliwal Global Results Communications
Show me another