Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Machine learning is a powerful tool for analyzing data sets, with applications in ad prediction, automated financial investment, and personalized medicine - to name just a few. John Langford, a machine learning research scientist at Microsoft Research in New York, explains the latest breakthroughs in this exciting area.
- What is machine learning and how does it affect the current digital ecosystem?
- How do ecommerce, social media, and other online entities harness the power of machine learning?
- How can retailers, investors, social networks and individual consumers take advantage of the latest advances in machine learning?
- What are the industrial and commercial applications of machine learning?
- Given the rapid advancements in machine learning, what is the current state of artificial intelligence research? What does the future hold for developments in artificial intelligence?
- John Langford Microsoft
Suhail Khan Microsoft
Show me another