AMOLED Interfaces: Death to All Devices
Some digital screens are now as thin as paper, like we have often wished for and ultimately expected. These paper-thin displays are often referred to as AMOLED screens and are currently used in some mobile devices and televisions. In this presentation, I will examine the brief history of flexible AMOLED screens, discuss their current use in the context of “device disappearance,” and explore new uses, interfaces, and possible design patterns for this technology in the near future.
- What’s the current AMOLED screen situation?
- What’s possible now that computing can happen on paper?
- How should we approach digital paper interfaces?
- What is device disappearance?
- What are some practical applications for AMOLED screens?
- Brandon Schmittling Huge
Brandon Schmittling Huge
Show me another