The Rise of the Special Edition Music Package
With increasing momentum, the avid music fan is looking for something above and beyond the norm in the physical releases of their favorite music - something to claim true ownership over. These physical pieces are far from the cookie-cutter variety that many of us have grown accustomed to over the years. Nowadays, an artist needs to add something special to their physical package, be it a bonus track on the vinyl edition, a deluxe CD package or a value add item. When does a special package truly work? What forms can this take and how can this additional value be maximized?
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the characteristics of a successful special physical release?
- When does a special package truly work?
- How can this additional value be maximized around the special package release?
- When should I utilize special packaging?
- How do I know what fans would like in a special edition?
Karlie Marlowe Yep Roc Music Group
Show me another