Unity for All: Intro to Unity 4
This four hour long workshop will take an in-depth look for new Unity developers and those interested in the platform to hit the ground running with Unity 4 game development. Attendees will walk away with the opportunity to begin creating multi-platform games and the real-world skills to get it done.
We will cover the new capabilities now available, including:
Mecanim: Groundbreaking character animation technology and how to bring characters to life in a few mouse clicks with incredibly fluid and natural motion; Visual Fidelity and AAA Rendering; Linux Publishing; Optimization Tips and Tricks
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is and who is Unity?
- How do I get started with Unity and the real-world skills to start developing now?
- How does Unity 4 help game developers?
- How do you create multi-platform games?
- How do I optimize games?
- Carl Callewaert, Unity Evangelist, Unity Technologies
Tiffany Sumner, PR Manager, Unity
Show me another