Music for Video Game Marketing
Some of the most creative and successful video game marketing campaigns have tapped into the power of original music production to raise awareness of the game, to expand its creative universe, and to feed fans' insatiable appetites.
By creating original content for a marketing campaign, video game publishers have complete control over the use of the music. As popularity of the song grows and takes on a life of its own, all attention shifts back to the game itself.
A panel of composers, producers, advertising creatives and video game publishers will discuss what makes a great musical strategy for video game marketing, share stories of creative music production, and give insight into how campaigns have adapted to take advantage of the music's success.
- What are the benefits of original music production for a video game marketing campaign?
- How can original music production and licensed music work together to strengthen a marketing campaign?
- What are the creative and production challenges and opportunities to creating music specifically for a marketing campaign?
- How does a video game's musical score/soundtrack influence the music in the game's marketing campaign?
- How does the music in the game's marketing campaign influence a video game's musical score/soundtrack?
- Jason Menkes COPILOT Strategic Music + Sound
- Benji Han Bethesda Softworks
- Ravi Krishnaswami Ravi Music
Jason Menkes COPILOT Strategic Music + Sound
Show me another