Social Innovation and Emergency Management
Emergencies happen; good ideas do, too. So, how to leverage those good ideas to help recover from emergencies? That is what this meet-up is about. The San Francisco Department of Emergency Management wants to forum with those who are passionate about social innovation, have technological-know how, and want to help during emergencies.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can socially innovative technology transform the way communities recover from emergencies or disasters?
- How can socially innovative technologists and emergency managers join forces to help people recover from emergencies or disasters?
- How do we better educate each other about our relative disciplines? [This is what we do and why; this is what you do and why]
- How can emergency managers better educate themselves on what emergent socially innovative technologies are out there?
- What can be done to enhance collaboration and prevent unhealthy redundancies when developing tools that allow emergency managers to engage with the public during emergencies or disasters?
- Alicia Johnson San Francisco Department of Emergency Management
Doris Padilla San Francisco Department of Emergency Managamennt
Show me another