After Snowden: Privacy, Surveillance, and the NSA
Additional Supporting Materials
- What exactly is the current state of the law when it comes to NSA surveillance?
- What do we know about what the NSA is and is not doing?
- What do privacy theorists have to say about the impact of technological change on our privacy?
- How do national security officials think about these issues?
- What is likely to happen going forward?
- Robert Chesney University of Texas School of Law
- Susan Landau National Research Council
- Timothy Edgar The Watson Institute for International Studies, Brown University
- Jeffrey Rosen George Washington Law School
Robert Chesney University of Texas School of Law
Show me another