After Snowden: Privacy, Surveillance, and the NSA
Additional Supporting Materials
- What exactly is the current state of the law when it comes to NSA surveillance?
- What do we know about what the NSA is and is not doing?
- What do privacy theorists have to say about the impact of technological change on our privacy?
- How do national security officials think about these issues?
- What is likely to happen going forward?
- Robert Chesney, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Charles I. Francis Professor in Law, University of Texas School of Law
- Susan Landau, Author, National Research Council
- Timothy Edgar, Visiting Fellow in International Studies, The Watson Institute for International Studies, Brown University
- Jeffrey Rosen, Professor of Law, George Washington Law School
Robert Chesney, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Charles I. Francis Professor in Law, University of Texas School of Law
Show me another