Structuring Community During Exponential Growth
You've experienced the goal of many platforms - unchecked exponential growth in your user base. People have a genuine passion for your product and that passion is rapidly expanding organically. But what does this mean for your internal Community team? As your user base scales, how do you also scale internally to ensure that things like tone, response rate, and engagement remain consistent and a company-wide priority?
Hear various approaches to establishing the organization, process, and priorities of Community teams at scale from team members at SoundCloud, Kickstarter, Instagram, and AirBnB.
- What are the implications for your company and your users when a user base grows exponentially?
- How do you structure a community team to optimize support and engagement at scale?
- How can you maintain communication across internal teams during periods of massive growth?
- As a user base evolves over time, how do you accommodate the needs of new and old users in your strategy?
- Is "Community" the right word to describe your internal team?
Dan Dupree SoundCloud
Show me another