Privacy Bootcamp for App Developers
The current patchwork of international, national, and state privacy laws is a mystery to developers, especially those at startups with just a few employees. Most simply do what they think makes sense and then bury their heads in the sand and hope that everything works out.
It’s not working out. According to recent accounts, 75 PERCENT of all mobile apps do not even publish privacy policies. While most developers want to do right by their customers, they rarely have the knowledge or resources to navigate privacy regulations and terms of service correctly.
- What is Privacy By Design and how to build it into my product development cycle?
- What do I (and my customers) need to know about the services I share data with? i.e. Analytics, advertising networks, etc.
- How do I avoid being the next Path?
- Mark Blafkin Innovators Network
- Natalie Fonseca SageScape
- Richard Qiu Truste
- Michele Bruno Microsoft
Mark Blafkin Innovators Network