Co-Creation by Design: Asia, Women & Innovation
With the growth of Asia there is an ever growing need to foster cooperation among organizations, entrepreneurs, innovators & to go beyond gender to develop and scale up service and education initiatives in the region. Even with the rising frequency of “Asia” being thrown around, this term does not usually come hand-in-hand with “women” and “innovation”. This panel shares insights from 3 key women in the field of entrepreneurship, technology and innovation who have been building important ecosystems and communities to help bridge this gap, build the talent, and grow the region.
This session offers insights into the new patterns and new ways of thinking that is being created and applied in the world’s largest and fastest growing economy. See the Asia & Innovation from the perspective of three powerhouse women in Asia and learn about how as businesses, entrepreneurs and investors, you can engage the region and be a part of its future.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Are women really all that different in Asia?
- What are the cultural challenges that Asia faces for women & innovation?
- What is happening on the ground in Asia regarding innovation? And specifically regarding innovation and women?
- What are some of the technology innovation and startup trends happening in Asia?
- Singapore spotlight: How are design methods impacting social service and public policy in the city-state?
Gwendolyn Regina Tan SGE.io
Show me another