Hollywood Stories on a Boring Brand's Budget
Step 1 to winning a Webby is to secure a six-figure budget and video footage of sharks. But if you don't have a budget or a corporate-approved shark vendor, we have some simple tips for creating regular compelling content that will help build your brand's audience. We'll share new ways to apply a narrative formula to opportunities around the office; how to engage employees to contribute, simple sources for sustainable story series, and how to use improv comedy rules to become an idea factory. We'll also discuss approaches how to get an organization comfortable with risk-taking, and share war stories on how we shepherded comedy videos through approval process for IBM's Smarter Planet campaign.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can a boring brand produce an editorial calendar full of non-boring videos?
- How can a brand connect emotionally with an audience in 90 seconds?
- How do you easily find sources for compelling stories?
- What's the best approach for winning a Webby on a shoestring budget?
- How can I humanize my brand through humor?
- Tim Washer, Comedy Writer/ Producer, Ridiculous Media, LLC
- Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer, MarketingProfs
Tim Washer, Comedy Writer/ Producer, Ridiculous Media, LLC
Show me another